Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Guest Reviewer: Mister B is reading…The Wimpy Kid

File-Diary_of_a_Wimpy_Kid_Cabin_Fever_cover_art-2012-07-18-20-56.jpg
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney

The more things change, the more they stay the same. In the case of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books, that actually is a good thing.

The latest entry in Jeff Kinney’s Wimpy Kid series is “Cabin Fever” and I found it to be enjoyable. I admit I didn’t laugh out loud as much as I did with the early books, but I still managed many smiles.

Greg Heffley’s adventures are still the wacky, outrageous ones you’ve read before. There are the battles with his parents, the run-ins with his big brother and new experiences with his younger brother Manny. In fact, one of the funniest moments had to do with a bad winter storm and an enterprising Manny. He is growing up!

I would recommend this book to anyone who has enjoyed the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series and isn’t looking for a new twist on the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment