Monday, June 25, 2012

Short and Sweet Summer Summary…Red Kayak

red_kayak-2012-06-25-20-27.jpg
Red Kayak by Priscilla Cummings

This is a book I have been wanting to read for a long time, but I kept forgetting to bring it home with me. Well, I finally remembered, and I’m glad I did! This book turned out to be as good as I had hoped.

Brady Parks is celebrated as a hero after the dramatic rescue of his young neighbor. But soon, a tragedy and a secret change everything. As Brady pieces things together, he realizes that he must make some tough decisions.

“…I knew that once I said something, I could never take it back. And that everything -- and everyone -- would be changed by it.”

This is a suspenseful story of deception and lies and deciding between what is easy and what your heart tells you is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment